Monday, May 22, 2006

Tivo is Psychic!

Apparently my Tivo knows me well and realized that I might need a Monday evening pick-me-up. I came home to find a Tivo Suggested (for those not in the know, it is something that Tivo records on its own) program waiting for me after I got home from work. There it was: Taradise. This wonderful show is so bad it's good. I know it has been cancelled, but it is still a nice treat. Ms. Reid covorts around certain hedonistic areas of Europe in strange, transparent, ultra mini (I mean up the a**) get-ups. She is perpetually drunk and raspy voiced throughout the episodes and it makes you realize that no matter where you are in life, it's got to be a little more meaningful than her jaunts across The Continent.

1 comment:

Weather Girl said...

Me too.. only tivo chose The Simple Life: Interns reruns and My Super Sweet Sixteen.