Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I feel like talkin'

I just feel like talking to someone and since everyone has gone to sleep I have decided to talk to blogger. Nothing much is going on in my life and, yes, this is the same girl that was only a few hours earlier discussing how they did not want to do ANYTHING. No need to worry, I still don't want to do anything. I just want to talk about not doing anything. That's okay. I am visiting Nashvegas this weekend and I might have some big news to report. Nothing related to me, per se, but exciting non the less. At this point in my life, I'll take exciting news for anything. BTW, in an attempt to give some props:

Happy Birthday to Adrienne and my goddaughter, Isabella (well, tomorrow 3/15)! Some of the best people I know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh!! I like big news!!