Thursday, March 16, 2006

I am an angry person. apparently.

For the last couple of days I have been really mad. Not about anything in particular and I have managed to keep most of it to myself, but I am still really pissed. I get annoyed at people when they are doing nothing wrong and I just want to be by myself. I felt better today and I haven't had the same amount of anger, but it is still there. It is quite strange and I hope I am able to refrain from going off on someone. If you are reading this and we are going to be talking in the next few days: don't take anything I say personally. I am heading to Nashville this weekend for some R&R and maybe that will chill me out.

I kind of feel like Napoleon in Napoleon Dynomite:

"Gosh!...Idiot!"

2 comments:

wozgog said...

If you feel like Napoleon from ND then maybe you should channel your energy into a funky dance routine. Seems to do the trick for him. Or maybe work on your numchuck skills...

Peyton said...

It's that damn gym... it is putting you in a bad mood... I recognize the signs. Run, run away as fast as you can!