Thursday, March 23, 2006

Beep, beep, beep: Debauchery Ahead.

Tonight (by the time you read this is will be Friday) we will be celebrating Jenny's 72nd B-day. I know what you're thinking - She looks really good for that old. It's true, she sleeps in a cryogenic chamber every night (her and Michael Jackson)...Just kidding....Jenny is 27 and doesn't look a day over 25. We will be having a delicious dinner and then head out to local bars for some naughty behavior. I can't be specific until the evening, but I will hazard to guess that shots, mixed drinks, ibuprofen, and greasy food will be consumed during the evening. Hope everyone is doing well and has a safe weekend. Once again, take a cab. I know I will.

3 comments:

Lora Leigh said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!!!
You two have fun :)

Peyton said...

Have fun and beware of beer goggles!

Anonymous said...

so hard to read...head hurts so bad...alcohol is not my friend...