Saturday, March 11, 2006

Addicted to...

Myspace. I thought I would register and look at it every once in a while, but I find that I can't help myself. Now that I have figured out how to log on while at work, I am pretty sure that I will never spend another productive moment at my place of employment. I think myspac-ing is my new way of drunk dialing. I must stop myself from soliciting people to be my friends. If you are reading this and never met me, there is a very good chance that I have extended you an invite. If you haven't gotten it yet, just give me another couple of days. I'm coming for you.

3 comments:

Peyton said...

i can't get enough either... it is like internet crack. I have go to other people's myspace sites and poach their friends... that is my tactic.

Unknown said...

I still don't get it...

katie g. said...

I think it is because I like seeing all of these people that I used to know and it is something I can constantly add to and tweak. I'm weird. I am a sheep. Bah...bahhhhh
;)