Thursday, December 08, 2005

Who are we kidding?

Back to an oldie, but goodie...

When I am watching QVC and I see the various the stuff they are peddling, I think to myself "who actually thinks this looks good?" For example, the selection of jewelry is, for lack of a better word...stunning. Not the good kind of stunning. More like: "Good Lord! Apparently Tammy Faye Bakker has come out with her on line of craptacular accessories!" Another thing is the fact that QVC likes to sell things like Diamonique or Platinum-like things. It's fine, if you want to sell fake diamonds, but do they have to look like this? Why not something a little smaller and less Liberace-like...

I have an assignment for everyone: You must spend a couple of minutes today looking at the QVC website. Absolutely Breathtaking!

2 comments:

PrincessGreen17 said...

I found perfect gifts for everyone on my list! Thanks, QVC!

Anonymous said...

My grandmother was a huge devotee of QVC jewelry, which at least made that part of the struggle over her estate a lot easier.