Saturday, December 10, 2005

Girls Suck.

Yeah, I know, I'm a girl, but I just wish I could get it together.

What am I talking about?

Not to get too specific (to spare my pride) I just seem to make the same mistakes over and over again. With men, with friends, with everything. I vow to do better, but I just don't. Ugh. What's wrong with me? Oh well. This is why the whole man sabbatical started. Well, here's the big announcement: Man Sabbatical 2005 is officially over. This doesn't mean that I have acted on anything, but people, I've got needs. Here is how 2006 is going to differ from 2005:

-I am going to take better care of myself
-I am going to open myself up to new things
-I am going to put myself out there (hush, you people with dirty minds) I mean I am going to finally act on feelings that I have instead of wishing they would go away
-I am going to seriously LOOK and FIND a REAL job

Here's the catch: When I say that 2006 will differ from 2005 I mean that this will take place as of January 1st. No sooner. I need a break and self improvement can be a drag. After my last exam (Wednesday) I am ON A BREAK. Plus, I've got plans for ringing in the new year.

That's for another post.

No comments: