Friday, December 02, 2005

Feelin' Social

Taking a page from SGM, I am going to have some guest contributors:

Me: Here we are hanging at my little 'ole apartment and I have several friends over. Beer, Tivo, a bad movie (Melinda and Melinda - whoever said this was a good movie was wrong), and discussing Friendster. I am turning this over to my next guest:

RJ: Well, I'm a big V. This is my first time 'blogging.' Katie assured me it wouldn't hurt, but not to be scared if there's a little blood afterwards. It's natural. Anyways, Katie promised us some Harold and Kumar but she couldn't deliver. It's sort of sad because I was all excited for some hot NPH action, but I guess I'll have to settle for Cartmen, Kyle, Stan and Kenny. So it goes. Well, this wasn't as unpleasant as I feared it might be--plus it only lasted a couple minutes. Later!

SOD (o my!): Katie is a merciless taskmistress. With her, it's just output, with no regard for our well-being. Tonight is good fun, but it pales in comparison to the last outing between Katie and RJ, an all-girls "slumber party" that apparently involved copious quantities of alcohol and partial nudity. Of course, now that there are two members of the male persuasion here, tonight has taken a turn towards the wholesome. Phooey.

JAH: This is what happens when the sober people go first. They say funny and clever things, and then the drunk folks are left to follow with incoherent comments. So, I will spare you all. I am not particulary funny or particularly witty, so I will simply say, in the words of the infamous Parker Posey, "lick me all of you." Just kidding...wouldn't want to be offensive. Peace and love.

ROACH: First of all I have to piss. Like a rachehorse. Moving on, I like to lick yet I think that my friends wouldn't appreciate it for some reason. Maybe it's because I have some sort of ooze dripping forth from my mouth, but that is beside the point. I am the last to go and I have found that this is the position that is the most difficult to perform in. All of the pressure is on you and there is nothing that I can say that will compete with the things that all of these creative people haven't already said. Well hell...I just pissed my pants and I don't think that any of these people realize it yet. It isn't the first time that I've pissed myself as an adult, but I am not proud of that fact. I am just stating fact. Sometimes you just can't control your bladder and you get adult diapers. Thank God for Depends. If it weren't for them then Katie's chair, that is indeed fabric, would be soaked in all of my wetness. So much for having to piss. I think I have shared enough for the next two years, but something is telling me that I will still be sharing more in the near future.

And here it is. These are my friends and I am proud of them. Hope this provided some entertainment. Peace out, M*therf*ckers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. The night-in-with-friends here last night suddenly seems so tame. I'm afraid we're simply going to have to escalate our efforts and incorporate blogging.

Peyton said...

It sounds like you had so much fun... Are you all feeling okay today?