Monday, December 26, 2005

And what did Santa bring you this year?

Well, Santa brought me cold, hard cash. Just what I wanted!! I also got a coffee pot with a timer so the coffee will be made when I get up in the morning - Magic! I also got a pasta pot/steamer combination which I also asked for. I got the Peanuts Christmas cd and the 40th anniversary tribute cd from my brother's girlfriend. It was awesome because I almost bought it earlier in the week. Always good to save money. I got other odds n' ends so Christmas was a success! I hope everyone else had a good holiday as well.

What was your favorite present this year?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fleece pajamas!

Katy C. said...

Luggage! :o) I wanted a set of nice, MATCHING luggage for my cruise in March and I got it. Kyle got me the big pieces and his bro/bro's fiance a couple matching accessory bags. Mom and Dad are contributing money to pay for an excursion or two :o)

Lora Leigh said...

-iPod shuffle case!
-full spa treatment on Christmas with hubby!