Friday, December 30, 2005

The New Year's Eve Plan

This is what I am doing to usher in the new year:

I am writing down all of the crappy things that have happened this year on separate pieces of paper. All the bad things, thoughts, deeds, actions, etc. Starting a small, controlled fire, and burning each one. Kind of a cleansing ritual for 2006. This is my way of starting off the year fresh and open for new things and bettering myself. Cheers!

That's me. What are/did ya'll do for the holiday?

2 comments:

Lora Leigh said...

I liked and moderetly borrowed your idea for New Year's cleaning! I'll have to admit I felt like a dirt bag while writing, but putting those things behind me in that way was helpful.

Peyton said...

Well, you saw my sob-filled burning of my crappy things... I feel much better now. Thanks for a great new year's... that was such a good idea.