Sunday, April 16, 2006

"Reality" Addiction

I love reality television. I don't want anyone to get the impression that I actually believe that what takes place on these shows is real, but I still think they are interesting. There are four shows right now that are on my Tivo roster:

Cheerleader Nation (Lifetime)
Tuckerville (TLC)
Little People, Big World (TLC)
48 Hours: Mystery (CBS)

Each of these shows focus on people and their lives. 48 Hours: Mystery focuses on true crime and the fascinating aspects of a mystery. Some may call it trash, but I call it entertainment. Check out these shows if you are looking for something interesting and care free to watch and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Peyton said...

I love cheerleader nation... I was never one of those girls in high school, but I think it would have been fun.

Little People, Big World is really good too. The last mini-marathon I watched made me cry... then again, it could have been the beer that opened the flood gates.

katie g. said...

It is nice to watch something so different from your own life. The reason I like watching Tuckerville is that it has a lot of scenes from Nashville and Franklin. You'd like it