Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ha!

Katie isn't paying attention to me right now so I decided to post a little something while she's watching tivo. I know she talks about all the "secrets" she shares with the blog world and how "honest" she is, but I am here to tell you that that bitch lies. Here is how it really is:

I don't tear things up. I don't eat things I'm not supposed to. I don't make messes. Actually, I tidy up after myself. Sometimes, when I have helped myself to a snack I make sure that ALL the crumbs are cleaned up so that she won't get mad. After all of my effort she just yells at me and says "bad boy." Heh. I'm a man, not a boy. I will have you know in people years I am 25! Another thing she complains about is my mess. Ahem. You know that glass house? She sure is throwing stones from it. When Grandpa was here over the weekend he looked all over the house and just shuddered and got out a sponge and some 409. SHE sat on the couch and watched tv. I sat next to him while he was at work in case he needed me to pick up any crumbs off the floor.

Uh-oh. She's coming over here. Gotta go....just wanted ya'll to know the truth. Post more later.

Seacrest out,
Teddy

2 comments:

Nalini Singh said...

Lol! Loved it!

PrincessGreen17 said...

Seriously, LOL!