Saturday, January 21, 2006

Working on Saturday mornings should be illegal

I am currently at work and miserable. I have received this brief respite and decided to post about the torture. I slept really badly last night and got up around 7 this morning to shower and get ready for work. No more of this. I am putting my foot down about having to work on Saturday mornings. It is cruel and unusual punishment. Luckily, I am applying for a job on Monday morning so wish me good luck. I need it. Must leave this job. Must escape.

4 comments:

Peyton said...

I hear you... I was about sick of that place when I finally found another job so that I could quit.

Good luck with the job possibility! Keep me posted...

Katy C. said...

Good Luck Monday! Keep your fingers crossed for me too - I interviewed Friday for a new job :o)

Lora Leigh said...

Good luck on getting a new job.

um, what is your current one?

PrincessGreen17 said...

Good luck, no one should have to work Saturday mornings!