Thursday, January 12, 2006

Here's my gripe.

Answer the g.d. phone. Or just call back. I am just about at the end of my rope when it comes to phone calls and some of my friends. Hey, I understand when you are busy with work, school, other pressing business, but if you can't manage to call me back within a month (not an exaggeration) of my calling you - then that's a problem. I'm not sure if I'm the only person that this happens to, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I am not alone in this irritation. My new remedy for this is erasing the number in my cell phone. Considering I don't remember most of the numbers in my contacts list, this is a pretty effective method.

And that is all I have to say on this subject. Oh yeah, and I just took two numbers out of my contacts list.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes!! Sounds like you mean business.

katie g. said...

damn skippy

Katy C. said...

Wow - a month? I get pissy when I don't get a call back in a few days. By the time a weekend rolls around I should at least get a call even if it's a "hey, can't really talk but I'll be free (pick a day), why don't you call back then". It's only common curtesy.

Peyton said...

Katie, you will be happy to know that you are one of the few people I actually do answer... you even beat out both of my grandmothers

Whoever you are referring to needs to buck up and be a friend