Sunday, October 30, 2005

Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy...

I lost my cell phone.

My life has ended.

I will never speak to any of you again.

I don't know your phone numbers.

I will be getting a new phone (same number) in two days so til then I will be cut off from everybody. This has already been tough. Make sure to give me a call later this week so I can get your number in the new phone.

Pray for my sanity. It is quickly fading. This has probably been the sh*ttiest September and October I have ever had. I am now waiting for locusts and frogs and the plagues will be complete.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Katie. I'll be sure to call you soon and make sure you're not being smothered by locusts.

Peyton said...

Oh Katie! That sucks! Last time I lost my phone, I was at the beach and it fell into the great abyss of sand... I feel your pain. I will call you later this week.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why it kept saying the number was out of service. I'm so glad you are okay! And yes, I will call.

~Playdoh Factory

Anonymous said...

i'm right there with ya, hence my not being in class today. wednesday will take all our troubles away, at least for a little while. hugs and kisses.
my number is 256-457-9071. please please call me if you need to talk. you know i am at the same place. i'm here. for you.
the wench of the sauce

Susan said...

wow...between TIVO guiding you toward Jesus and this, we are doomed!