Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Goose is Back in Town

Oh, that's right. Lucy is back. The relief I feel right now is palpable. As expected, she is dressed for success. Since Halloween is around the corner, Lucy is dressed for the holiday. Her costume of choice is a Pumpkin. Hard to imagine, but bear with me:

Her body is covered in a pumpkin suit and her head is covered by a little pumpkin hat. Cute? Ummm, I can't actually express how cute it is. I am tempted to go out and buy a pumpkin of my own.

On a related note, are you doing anything special for All Hallowed's Eve?

2 comments:

Peyton said...

I am so relieved... now I can stop worrying...

I think she should change her halloween outfit... this has got to be the most fun holiday for her mom. Keep us posted on any developments.

Anonymous said...

Just getting some candy for the neighborhood kiddies.(and me)
I'm glad the goose is back. My suspicions were getting the best of me.
What are your plans for Halloween?