Friday, October 28, 2005

I've tried to be patient...

But this morning I woke up to discover that my Tivo recorded The 700 Club. What!!!??? I have tried and tried to train my Tivo and apparently it is trying to help me find Jesus. I think the damn thing is testing me. Trying to bend me to its will. It's like having a missionary living in my house and witnessing to me on a daily basis. "Watch this, record this, love this." Okay, so maybe it isn't exactly telling me to do those things, but it feels like it. Jeez, Teddy wasn't this hard to housetrain. Mark my words, I will bend Tivo to my will.

8 comments:

Peyton said...

Katie, I think your tivo is a southern baptist.

Anonymous said...

My DVR has started random recording. Seriously! Entertainment Tonight!! Mine seems to know me a little better than yours.

Peyton said...

Hey Claire! What have you been up to?

My tivo knows me better than I thought also... it recorded Laguna Beach... I know, I am a dork. I like shallow shows about teenagers.

Katy C. said...

Hmm...the 700 Club you say...Interesting, very interesting...

Anonymous said...

Well, see, those decisions are made by the little computer inside the TiVo, and computers are (sing it with me) dumb-de-dumb-dumb dumb.

katie g. said...

So true, Matt, so true. I guess I expect my Tivo to be a little smarter than me. I guess that was where my mistake was...

Lora Leigh said...

Many blessing from Tivo -- your house witness.

That is pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

Hey Peyton!
I love Laguna Beach! Imay not admit that again.