Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm crazy, but that's okay because so are you

Lesson of the day: Everybody has problems. Some of us are just a little more open about them than others. I just wanted to give a public thank you to several people who have listened to me bitch for the last several days. I think you know who you are and it means more to me than you will probably ever know. I figure I'm pretty lucky to have such supportive people around me. *applause, applause*

Moving on to the topic of the day...

There is one thing I have always told myself: everyone has their own quirks. Everyone faces challenges and problems. I have lost sight of that of late and I think this is why my life has been a bit turbulent (well, in addition to the cluster f*ck of stress I have had, but I digress). So that's what leads me to the title of my blog. Maybe you haven't expressed your problems to me, but I know you've got 'em. That's what I love about everyone. If I've unloaded on you in the past few days feel free to talk to me about your problems - the "doctor" is in...harhar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

katie gets an "mmmmwah!"

thesaucywench