Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well, that's it, ya'll...

I received some very exciting news from my friend Sean O'. Apparently there will be NASCAR themed Harlequin Romance novels published. Nope, I was not part of the focus group these people consulted, but there must be an entire contingent of women out there that have the same interests that I do. This is fantastic! Finally, I can read a mindless novel about the things I love most. I have already tried to incorporate a fictional NASCAR scenario into my life through The Sims game. I love this game and happened to name two of the characters Katie and Dale Jr. and they happen to be married and live in a fabulous mansion. No reason for this, really, just a coincidence. Some people will call this a break with reality, but I call it being psychic and having the ability to predict the future. Who's coming to visit me at my palatial estate?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TOO COOL!!! You've gotta love it when all of your passions come together!!