Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tomorrow has got to be better. ha


No depressing post here. Sometimes I think that I have some sort of target on my back that says "please, give me crap about something." I think this sign flashes while at work. Sometimes I just make it through the work day thinking about my bed and my room with black out curtains. Do you think it is a bad thing to love my bed so much? I know Peyton loves her bed a lot. I think of all those people who live in the middle of the desert or jungle and don't have a bed and I just think they are missing out on one of the great pleasures of life. I really was made for this period in time. Generally, people enjoy a greater amount of leisure time than people from most generations before. Good for us. Laziness rules!

2 comments:

Peyton said...

I must admit that I have spent the past 2 weekends laying in bed under my electric blanket... it is the best!

BabyMakes4 said...

i miss my bed. it hasn't gone anywhere, and i still sleep in it, but so does an 8 pound grunter who squirms and kicks and has the power with the slightest little movement to wake me up. maybe i should take my bed back from her...but she seems so determined to stay!

enjoy your bed while you can...while it is still all yours!!