Monday, February 27, 2006

No Dr. Phil today

One thing that sucks about my tivo/cable box combination is that occasionally the cable box turns itself off for no reason. No big deal, right? Well it is. It's a big deal. The tivo is not aware of this cable box failure and continues to record the shows I have programmed. Unfortunately, I have to be home to turn the damn cable box on and get it on the right channel for tivo to work. Long story short, I came home and discovered said cable box off and no Dr. Phil for Monday. It just feels wrong. I shall comfort myself with an episode of Golden Girls. Hopefully this tragedy will not repeat itself for tomorrow. I need my daily t.v. therapy.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Dr. Phil was okay today...basically, he had some guests on that had been on there before. Typical: marriage breaking up because the husband is cheating. The wife thought it was her fault. ETC.
Anyway, I won't be seeing it for another two days because I have class during that time!!! Bummer.

katie g. said...

Don't worry, Susie! I'll give you an update about the two episodes you missed. When you get a real job you should get tivo, too.

Unknown said...

I don't have Tivo and I quit taping Dr. Phil... is it still as good as it used to be? He loses credibility with me for endorsing Match.com.