Sunday, November 13, 2005

Viva Nashvegas!

I have just returned from the land of country music, family, and friends! Sorry I haven't updated in several days, but I have been busy seeing old friends and being lazy. Lee, my friend who has commented on this blog several times, just got back from her 3 1/2 year stint in Bolivia as a Peace Corps volunteer. She had plenty of amusing stories and I am amazed that she has been away from home for so long. I can't wait until Christmas and we can have our traditional Christmas morning (o.j. and a review of presents) between my family and hers. I also had dinner with my brother's new girlfriend! She is really nice and talented. I'm ready for them to get married...really. Oh well, I guess I will have to be patient. I want nieces and nephews, dammit! I also saw my goddaughter, Isabella, the sweetest little girl in Nashville (I am sure that her hugs and kisses have had no bearing on my feelings at all). I am ready to take on the last of my semester and graduate from school. I will have something more amusing to discuss tomorrow. 'Til then...

No comments: