Friday, November 25, 2005

In my heart, I knew it was coming...


As you all have heard, Nick and Jessica are over. I'll admit I'm bummed. I knew that it was going to happen, but I really wanted to believe they would be happy together. I predicted this in the first season of Newlyweds, but I didn't want to see it come to fruition. It's a sad day, my friends (shall we all bow our heads?).
I have already aknowledged that I have an obsession with some celebrities' lives and I take things kind of personally. I know I need to learn to accept the decisions these people make with their own lives, but still...

Farewell, Nick.
Adieu, Jessica.
It will never be the same.

4 comments:

PrincessGreen17 said...

I didn't want to believe it either! I thought they were for real.

Unknown said...

It is sad, isn't it? Personally, I took it hard when Brad & Jen split. Almost like they were close personal friends of mine.

Peyton said...

Nick has always been jealous of Jessica... I can't say I am too surprised by their split

Susan said...

Every post of yours seems to be the best post ever! I never stop laughing! Anyway, it is so horrible to say this, but I loved the show!! I would marry Nick...at least he can fix things.