Sunday, November 06, 2005

Jake Gyllenhaal's Penis is my Muse

*Note: today's post is purely for the ladies or men who love men.*

Ladies, I just got home from watching Jarhead and let me encourage you to run, don't walk, to see this fine specimen of hot man ass. I'm talking full-frontal. Male, full-frontal. Nary a breast in sight, just naked men. I have always had a thing for men in combat boots and this movie did not disappoint. Before I went to see this movie, I didn't have much to write about, but I am just bursting with inspiration. Yum-my.

This brings me to a topic that Jenny suggested I mention: the double standard in movies concerning nudity. Boobs, boobs, and more boobs. Apparently, male movie stars only have butts and nothing in the front. Strategically placed plants, furniture and other props hide anything interesting to see in most movies. In all honesty, I have to admit that men are funny looking creatures, but I still think it is only fair to see just as much of men as we do of women. Truly, it is just a question of feminism...I swear. *wink,wink*

This surely puts into question the man sabbatical...must be strong...must hold out...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but did you say Jake Gyllenhaal's penis puts in an appearance in Jarhead?

Funny how quickly one's position on whether or not to see a movie can change.

katie g. said...

It was an embarassment of riches, Matt. And oh so delicious :)

katie g. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peyton said...

I may have to go see this penis, um, I mean movie (huhummm)

Katy C. said...

And here I thought Kyle was going to have to do some persuading to get me to this movie.... lol

Anonymous said...

I think I'll have to stop reading you blog, at least during class! I wonder what the people in the row behind me think I'm reading?

Unknown said...

Wait, hold the phone. Why are you holding out?

Would this be a good date movie, to see with the guy I'm not really interested in? ;)

Susan said...

I see you have a deleted comment now, too! Anyway, the title of this blog is the BEST EVER!!! I think you should put it on a bumper sticker.

katie g. said...

Thanks, Susie! I felt quite inspired by the sight of Jake's family jewels. BTW, the deleted comment was a comment I accidentally posted twice. Nothing interesting.

Anonymous said...

I must speak. Katie and Jenny, I am deeply offended. Men in combat is a weakness of mine and everyone around me has watched this movie. I guess I'm going by myself.

katie g. said...

I'm sorry, Sara! I should have remembered. Next time we go see a naked military man movie you will be first on the list to accompany us!

PrincessGreen17 said...

I'm gonna have to go check out the L'il Guy on the big screen!!!