Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What's your opinion?

I have deprived everyone of daily posts, so I am offering two in one day. It is another poll the audience!

What do you think of the arrest of Dog the Bounty Hunter?

Here is what I think: I know they are pretty cheesy and Beth's rack defies all laws of gravity, but I believe they are sincere. Andrew Luster (the guy that Dog is accused of illegally bounty-hunting in Mexico) was a despicable man who drugged and raped numerous women and showed no remorse. He ran off to Mexico and lived in luxury for months before he was tracked down by Dog and his team. I think it is wrong that American citizens are arrested for a "crime" that actually saved the taxpayers millions of dollars. The fact that U.S. Federal Marshals carried out these arrests is offensive to me, since they were actually taking people who hunt down criminals for a living off the streets. WTF. I know it is important for governments to respect the jurisdictions of other countries, but I believe that this whole thing is bullsh*t. I am so sorry that the Mexican government believes that it is wrong to hunt down criminals. As you may be able to tell, I think the whole thing is ridiculous.

4 comments:

Avery's mom said...

this is a little off topic but I find it intresting that Texas is starting to put up walled borders to stop the illegal imigration into this country. hope it helps

Wendy said...

Katie,

I love you but I officially think you watch too much tv!

katie g. said...

This has been all over the news, so I have been watching educational programming. ha! Nah, I love t.v. and I won't deny it. Don't take away the pleasures of my life. It sure isn't sex.

Susan said...

I love the dog. Free him now.