Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Teddy Story

I saw Belle of Madison's pictures of her cat and it inspired me to tell you a recent Teddy story...

It was a couple of weeks ago (the same day I got my car stuck in the mud) and Sara was watching Teddy while I was out of town. Sara was working late and she asked a couple of mutual friends to come over and take the little prince for a walk. They walked him and played with him and he was fine. By the time Sara got home (in the middle of the night) Teddy had made an unfortunate discovery. For several months there has been a tin of mints on one of the side tables in the den. I'm not sure what possessed him, but Teddy finally pulled them off the table and consumed the majority of them. Not all that funny of a story, huh? Well, did I mention that the mints were in the shape of little penises (is that how you make that word plural)? They were a left over decoration from a bachelorette party and when Sara got home there were penis mints on the floor and Teddy was acting strange. Sara called the vet and told them that the dog had eaten "some" sugar free mints and was a little off. Apparently, whatever makes them sugar free makes dogs drunk and that was why he was acting weird (and he had to pee a lot). So my dog got wasted on a bunch of penis. He's had more action than I've had in a very long time....Don't worry, I am supporting his new lifestyle choice. This is an open and loving home. Even for gay dogs.

3 comments:

Peyton said...

That is pretty funny! At least he has good breath now.

Lora Leigh said...

That is funny. Your dog got drunk while you were away from home. Funny. Glad he is back to his sober self. :-)

PrincessGreen17 said...

Oh, great story! I literally laughed out loud.