Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Do believe in you like they believe in you?

It seems to me that people generally have more faith in my abilities than I do. From what I can tell this is not all that unusual with regard to other people. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a f*ck-up. I try hard most of the time, but get nervous about what is expected of me, particularly at work. I am gearing up for the biggest events of the year and the success or failure will reflect on me. It goes well, I get accolades...or...it bombs, I am in serious trouble. This is on my mind EVERY DAY. Every day for months. I guess I just need to express my insecurity. Okay, that's enough for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't be silly, you can do anything you put your mind to!

I can too... in the fantasyland of my parents and my grandma.

Good luck, try not to be too nervous. I'm sure you'll do great. :)

Avery's mom said...

its a project of importance and I'm sure everything will result positively for you. try to not obsess. this could be cause of the eye tick. (oops, probably shouldnt have brought that to mind. sorrry)