Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Right side up

In explanation of the title, I felt like my ship was off-kilter, but I have found my bearings. Some people are sh*tty and conniving and manipulative and generally so two-faced that there is nothing that other people will be able to do to change their ideas or opinions. It's all good, people. I gotta quit worrying about the things I can't control and just try to do what I know is best for me. Two wrongs don't make a right...it's cliche, but true.

Onto another topic...did you know that a porcupine baby is super cute and will come to you like a dog if you call its name? Me neither! I met a very cute baby porcupine named Dorie today and if they wouldn't cause me severe and lasting pain I would have one as a pet. Oh well.

4 comments:

PrincessGreen17 said...

Did someone else have it as a pet?

katie g. said...

kind of...it was an animal in a show at the library. It seemed like it was treated well, so I hope it gets lots of love :)

Unknown said...

The only animals coming to our library this summer are bugs and other icky members of the "creepy crawly zoo." Boo.

katie g. said...

Oooh. That sounds fun...um, or the opposite of fun.