Thursday, June 07, 2007

Workin' for the weekend...

I haven't had a day off in a while and I am quite looking forward to this weekend. I am not working for two days straight and it makes me very happy. The roomie and a couple of friends and I are leaving for ATL Saturday morning and we are supposed to be going to the zoo (I may not make it for some unknown stomach virus that I may be getting right as we get to town - I hate when that kind of bad luck happens!). After the afternoon at the zoo we are going to Dave & Busters. Have you been? I haven't, but I've heard its like an adult Chuck E. Cheese. I can't wait. I'll let you know how things go. Oh, and my brother's wedding is next Saturday. I can't express how excited I am.

2 comments:

Roach said...

Dave and Buster's is freakin' sweet. You will enjoy the trivia game. You guys should go to the aquarium instead of the zoo. It is cooler.

PrincessGreen17 said...

What is Dave and Busters?