Thursday, June 07, 2007

Workin' for the weekend...

I haven't had a day off in a while and I am quite looking forward to this weekend. I am not working for two days straight and it makes me very happy. The roomie and a couple of friends and I are leaving for ATL Saturday morning and we are supposed to be going to the zoo (I may not make it for some unknown stomach virus that I may be getting right as we get to town - I hate when that kind of bad luck happens!). After the afternoon at the zoo we are going to Dave & Busters. Have you been? I haven't, but I've heard its like an adult Chuck E. Cheese. I can't wait. I'll let you know how things go. Oh, and my brother's wedding is next Saturday. I can't express how excited I am.

2 comments:

Roach said...

Dave and Buster's is freakin' sweet. You will enjoy the trivia game. You guys should go to the aquarium instead of the zoo. It is cooler.

Ready24/7 said...

What is Dave and Busters?