Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm Lost

What day is it? I am so confused. It was Monday, then it felt like the weekend again and now it's almost Thursday? What the hell?! Listen, I'm not complaining, but I am still confused. The other thing that is adding to my sense of vertigo is that Daddy G. is visiting this weekend and I am supposed to clean my apartment for him. Heh. We see how well that worked last time. I got to the den, part of the kitchen and the bathroom. That's all I had in me and that is probably all I have in me this time. If that. Oh well, the weekend is almost here!

8 comments:

Belle of Madison said...

Some people's parents come and clean and do all the chores when they come to visit... so I've heard... maybe Daddy G will feel like doing some housework? :D

Peyton said...

Didn't he just come to visit?

Now that I live in Chicago, my parents come visit once a year. When I lived in Birmingham, they came to move me into the dorms my freshman year and they came to graduation... that's it.

littlelai said...

Tell him you are too busy preparing for your new job and you just couldn't do it!!!

Avery's mom said...

dont clean for you daddy G
clean your home for you! (just a little spoonful of sugar to help get the job done )

katie g. said...

He was here in March, but I asked him to come visit again b/c we really don't get too much time by ourselves since Chris is always around...that's not a dig, it's just the truth. Anyhoo, I'm sure the apartment will look passable by the time he gets here. I just really need to commit to cleaning and I just haven't been able to.

Peyton said...

I love cleaning! I wish I could come help you.

Peyton said...

Oh, and remember, clean surfaces make it look cleaner with minimal effort. Just clean off the tables and counters and throw that stuff in a closet.

Avery's mom said...

oh, I love payton's advice!