Thursday, July 27, 2006

I never want what I have

My low key weekend? Yeah, not too excited about that. Trust me, if I had some big plans this weekend I wouldn't be excited about that either. Clean my apartment? eh. Exist in my messy abode? Double eh. When I'm laying low, I want to be out and about. When I'm partying it up, all I can think about is getting home and putting my p.j.'s on. I am the Queen of the Grass is Always Greener-land. Although if I was actually the Queen, I would rather be the Queen's minion.

4 comments:

Peyton said...

I think your weekend sounds ideal. I am so over going out (aka spending money on overpriced food and drink.) Being at home is so much better. You should do a spa night- bath, face mask, nails, etc.

Peyton said...

... if you do spa night, you should get champagne.

Anonymous said...

I love Peyton, she can always find an excuse for champagne...but who really needs one!

Avery's mom said...

have a spa night and I'll bring my massage table over and give you a profesional massage (that is if you dont mind my prego belly bumping into your head)