Thursday, July 27, 2006

Flying Solo

My friends are busy this weekend. Some are out of town, some are studying, and some are working. I am not working and not doing anything for once and I am quite glad. I've been really tired lately and I just can't get enough sleep. My big plan for this weekend is to watch movies and...clean my apartment. I know I have said it before, but I really mean it this time. I am heading out town the middle of next week and I don't want to come back to a disaster area. I need to do some major cleaning and throwing away stuff I don't need. My apartment is just not big enough for extra stuff. It is already crammed full of crap and I need to weed and make everything more organized. Maybe I will buy some sort of shelving or drawers to get everything together. Hmmm, I must think about this.

3 comments:

Katy C. said...

IKEA :o) They have these great hanging shelves that fit in your closet. Helps get stuff off the floor. As a certified member of the Pack Rat Society I too need to clean and throw out, but I rarely actually do it. I'm just proud of the fact I have a shredder now and that my stacks of random paper has dwindled to a controllable size!

Anonymous said...

I've never noticed that your apartment was messy.

katie g. said...

har har