Friday, June 02, 2006

The weekend is already here

It seems weird to me that it is already Friday. I didn't get back to work until Wednesday so it has totally thrown me off for the rest of the week. Now, it is Friday and it feels like the middle of the week. I have to work tomorrow, so that will also make me more confused. Other than that, I really don't have anything else to talk about today. Oh, on my way home from Nashville I saw a gas station sign that advertised "dazzling restrooms." I found this to be quite interesting. I mean, I'll take "clean" but "dazzling" makes you wonder just what is in these fantastic bathrooms. Some sort of spa retreat in the Chevron? I guess I should have stopped to investigate.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously, you didn't stop to check them out? How disappointing. A truly dedicated blogger would've posted a picture.

:)

katie g. said...

Sorry, guys! I promise that the next time I am heading to or from Nashville I will check out the "dazzling" potties.

Avery's mom said...

Dazzling? I would be supisious of these restrooms too. just make sure you take a girlfriend in with you...