Sunday, June 04, 2006

Anticipation

I love looking forward to things. I am the queen of delayed gratification. If I can put off something good I will do it. Jenny is pretty much the opposite which works out really well. This usually means that the two of us can be waiting for something and she always go first and I'll go second. Just like I like it. This is why when I am following Weight Watchers I will save up most of my points and eat the majority of them at night. Flex points? I save them for the end of the week. You would think with all of this saving I would be better with money, but I just can't make this quality translate into all areas of my life. In few hours I am going to head to the grocery store and shop for points friendly foods. I am at the end of my rope with the weight thing and if I'm not careful I will soon be wearing one of those "forceflex" trash bags (you know, the kind where they show it fitting around a house or something of comparable size). So here's to me and to anyone else trying to accomplish something for the summer.

No comments: