Tuesday, August 08, 2006

On the Road Again...

I am off to Kentucky to visit my friend Angela tomorrow, thus continuing my goal of reaching all states below the Mason-Dixon line before September. Just kidding. Angela and I met our freshman year at college and despite all odds, have managed to keep in touch since she transferred in 1998. While I live the life of a swingin' single (harhar) she has gotten married and had a baby. For anyone who ever met Angela she would have been the last person you would have guessed to become so domesticated. I believe she swore off marriage and motherhood in her late teens, but had a change of heart. I am so glad for her and cannot wait to meet her beautiful baby girl tomorrow. I am only spending the night and then I will head back to Nashville for a couple more nights of rest and then it is back to B'ham Saturday.

2 comments:

PrincessGreen17 said...

Katie, you need to start posting pictures of all your exciting travels.

Peyton said...

Katie, I know I say it all of the time, but I want to see pictures... don't forget your camera tomorrow... it has been years since I have seen Angela.