Sunday, August 13, 2006

I missed my own anniversary

I knew my blog-iversary was coming up, but I didn't realize I had actually missed it. After several months of contemplation and trying to come up with a name for the blog I wrote my first post on August 8th. A lot has happened in the past 12 months. Some good, some bad, but I am still here to bitch about it. I love reading blogs because they allow me to keep up with my friends, hear about other people's lives and comiserate when things aren't going so well. From August 8 2005 to August 8 2006 I have posted 276 times! Isn't that crazy? That is an average of every 1.3 days. I hope you have enjoyed reading it much as I have enjoyed writing it.

8 comments:

Belle of Madison said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Peyton said...

I love reading your blog... it makes me feel like I am still able to keep up with your life even though I am now 800 miles away... It is hard to believe you have been blogging for a year now.

Anonymous said...

I concur. It is also provides a great outlet for procrastination while I'm at work... so let's get some juicy topics going so I can stop studying hepatitis.

Lee

Avery's mom said...

a bloggiversary?! every 1.3 days?!

you should do a recap of all your top favorite post

Lydia said...

I have enjoyed reading it immensely! I would like to see a recap of your favorite posts, too.

K8E said...

Congratulations! I've loved reading your blog :O)

littlelai said...

a recap would be good, and full of laughs! Happy belated blogiversary!

Lora Leigh said...

Happy Blogiversary!

You have kept me entertained for the past year, as you are in my top 5 sites to visit :) entertaining, intelligent, witty, and yet very tastefully done with a side of "now tell me how you really feel"