Friday, September 09, 2005

Well!

Over the past several days (closing in on weeks), I have been staying up quite late - note the time on the post - and it is amazing what one can do with their time during the wee hours of the morn. Part of my problem is I have On Demand cable and can watch most programs when I want and am never lacking for quality programming. When I am surfing around on the computer I click on the button you will find at the top of this page that allows you to browse through other blogs. There are all sorts of people out there and many of them have decided to share their thoughts, feelings, interests, and idiosyncrasies with the world. My emotions while perusing such sites range from amused, angry, appalled, perplexed, confused, and sadness. There are a lot of really unhappy people out there. Hmmm. I hope when people stumble across my blog they are amused or confused. I'm not really going for much beyond that.

1 comment:

PrincessGreen17 said...

On Demand rules!