Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm Exhausted

Today started out okay, but it was sh*t by the end. Teddy ate a bag of those new mega m&m's and he got really sick and I had to take him to the vet. His heartbeat was all over the place and they gave him medicine to make him throw-up and then gave him more to make him stop and then they gave him something to soothe his stomach. All of these were shots and he was pretty excited to get out of the vet. I got him home and within 30 minutes he was in pain and couldn't get comfortable and kept howling and was really miserable. I brought him back to the vet to figure out what was wrong and they couldn't pin point it, but they think it was all of the shots they gave him and they may have hit a nerve. They gave him a painkiller and he is sacked out right now. If I wasn't so freaked I could reflect on the humor of my stoned dog trying to walk around the apartment. Now I am a basket case and will probably get very little sleep tonight and I am heading to school tomorrow and I am afraid it is something worse with Teddy and the painkiller is only masking the real problem. Ahhhhh! He's my little buddy and I just don't know what I would do without him. :( :( :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! Poor Teddy! Is he feeling any better today?

Peyton said...

Oh no!!! Please give him a kissy-poo for me...

Natalie said...

Poor puppy! I hope he's better, I'm sure he is... Little Dogs have Little Dog Power!