Monday, August 22, 2005

It's Hard to Be Perfect

I find myself saying that phrase a lot lately. I'll be bitching about something or someone and then I'll say to myself or whoever is around "you know, it's just so hard to be perfect." Clearly, this is sarcasm at its most extreme. I know this is something I need to work on, I guess everyone does. I think most people think their way is the right way...I know I do. That is something I am really bad about. I wonder how to improve this about myself. Maybe I will try to be more open-minded about such issues? Hmmm. Something to think about.

On other areas that are in need of improvement:
-lack of general organization
-failure to look far enough in the future (i.e. looking for gainful employment post graduate school)
-health and wellness (i.e. not eating and drinking like crap)

Well enough of this. Hey it could be worse, I guess. There are way more f*cked up people than me out there...see, it IS hard to be perfect!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree.... being perfect is damn near impossible.

Anonymous said...

i don't know what y'all are talking about. i find it quite easy to be perfect. god, strike me down if i'm lying. wait...oh no...narm...narm...

BabyMakes4 said...

lack of organization and poor health and wellness are indicators of imperfection? i prefer to think that people with these incredibly sensible (yet impossibly difficult) attributes are the imperfect ones.

Lora Leigh said...

Who needs perfect if you are good? At times "good enough" will do for me...

Peyton said...

Speaking from one perfect gal to another, I find that being perfect is not hard at all. Trying to convince others that my perfection is far greater than their perfection that is the tiring part.