Saturday, September 20, 2008

A word about the previous post

Here's the thing. A dear friend was wrongfully fired...via voicemail from this establishment. I am not going to get into particulars, but the whole thing angers me to no end. Here's something you should know about me. I take it very personally when people mess with my friends. I love them and they deserve the best. With this in mind, I am cannot frequent a business that has so clearly lost it's path. Also, just in case you are of a skeptical nature, it truly was a firing that was not warranted. I was a witness to a lot of what led up to it. Some people choose to be cowards in their everyday life. This is one of those times. I do believe in karma and that's what comforts me about the situation. The friend will land on her feet. Oh, and I quit, too.

2 comments:

PrincessGreen17 said...

Firing over a voicemail is so wrong!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!