Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lost and Found

Yesterday my Christmas spirit was at an all time low. I was pretty upset about this as this is my most favorite time of year. For some reason it's back and I am not letting it go. I just need to accept that it won't be perfect and be happy despite other people's scrooginess. I have to admit that when I shared my lack of Christmas spirit with Mr. Scrooge himself (my father) he was quite alarmed an even said in a worried voice "Katie...that's just not like you. What's happened? Is everything okay?" I guess we both play roles every year. He humbugs while I sing Christmas carols. It's what we do.

1 comment:

Peyton said...

Katie, you bring the Christmas spirit... just like you always bring the par-tay. I am glad your holiday spirit has returned :)