Saturday, December 30, 2006

Last post of 2006

Sorry, guys. I have been pretty busy and my computer has been a Beee-ooootch. Christmas was fine. I got some presents I wanted and some...I didn't. I have found that as I get older presents mean less and less. I'm certainly not wealthy, but I have enough money to buy most of what I want. Gifts don't really excite me. I like giving people stuff they want. I gave my dad a scrapbook of his life, my brother got a three tiered Craftsman tool cart, and Jenny got a beer fridge. I tried to give everyone special present because this is the first year I have been able to buy nicer gifts. So, what about yourself? Did you get something you really liked or just enjoy giving more than receiving?

P.S. Happy New Year's! See you in 2007

1 comment:

Katy C. said...

I bought myself a beer fridge :o) Does that count? My best present not purchased by myself was my parents coming to the 'ham for a visit. I hadn't seen them since last July (2005).