Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's beginning to look...

A lot like Christmas...yes, it's that time again. If you are a little taken aback by my early holiday spirit then you need to read the posts around this time last year. I have tried to put off my celebration of Christmas to after Thanksgiving, but I just can't. I've already bought some hot apple cider mix, candy canes, and seriously contemplated pulling out The Tree. I have resisted the urge to get the tree out, but I am bowing to the need to get into "the spirit." Christmas music is just around the corner. Who's ready?

1 comment:

Peyton said...

This probably comes as no surprise to you, but I am not a huge fan of the whole holiday season. I would prefer to leave the country on vacation (to somewhere warm) and just skip the whole thing- the music and decorations that are shoved down my throat on every corner and every channel of tv, the family gatherings, having to spend money and a significant amount of time to travel to the middle of nowhere to be miserable and bored... The whole season is a pain in my ass that I dread every year.

But, more power to you. At least someone gets some sort of pleasure out of it.

(Okay, I think it is official I have turned into Scrooge- bah, humbug)