Monday, October 02, 2006

Yup, yup - TMI

The following is going to be a rant/tmi post. Here ya go:

I watch a fair amount of television, right? Well, I have noticed the number of hot men gracing the airwaves of late and it is just a little frustrating. There they go, prancing half naked across my screen and what do I get to lock my gaze on at home? A smelly (but sweet) schnauzer. I am in the worst shape of my life - slugs have more muscle tone than I do. And the last eligible bachelor I met was so long ago it was probably while I was mastering the art of cursive in third grade. The likelihood of my going on a date with someone that I didn't troll around and find on the internet (not just yet) is approximately the same chance that George W. Bush has of marching in a gay pride rally. yup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure 18 year olds shaking it all on you isn't helping the situation either.

Peyton said...

Katie, I was in the worst shape of my life not too long ago. Then, I used my FAFSA money to buy an elliptical machine. Sure, I almost had a heart attck at first from overuse, but now, I am feeling pretty good. The best part about having it in my house is that there is no excuse.

Guess what I am doing right now? Working out :) Waking up at 6:00 and working out during the week is my new routine. Jamie even put a stretchy cord so that I could work on myn laptop while I work up a sweat.