Saturday, October 28, 2006

The sign to leave

As it is Halloween time, I have been watching spooky movies and this has brought me to one conclusion...or a personal rule if you will. First, let me set the scene: you know that part in a ghost movie where one of the characters is in the bathroom and bends down to wash their face or opens the medicine cabinet to grab something and when they look in the mirror next the face of a scary ghost is staring back at them? Well, if this ever happened to me, I would grab my sh*t and get the f*ck out! I would not look for the ghost, I would not go to the local library and study why the ghost is in my house, I would not consult the local town folk and debate what to do. I would be a former resident of that town and finding myself a new home. That's just me.

1 comment:

Peyton said...

I agree... I would be out of there.