Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thank Baby Jesus, it's over!

So, Summer Reading ended tonight. It has been about two months of hell. I've been planning since before the new year and now it has come to an end. I feel like it was a success, regardless of the few complaints I got - which isn't bad considering we had over 1000 participants. I have the next two days off and I plan on doing nothing. I am going to lay around and be lazy. I think I might see a movie. Beer is definitely on the menu (actually it is on the menu right now as I write this). Oh, I've also got a cold, but I told someone tonight I'd rather have a cold than have any more Summer Reading.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You survived! Definitely kick back and relax for the next two days.

Katy C. said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your lazy time!