Monday, July 28, 2008

Manswers

I was up pretty late last night because I didn't have to work today. I was flipping through the channels and came up this fine show "Manswers" on Spike Tv. First, I realize that Spike is not catering to women and that their shows are definitely geared toward men, but this show is quite special. I happened to catch the episode of how to tell if a girl is a hooker or a cop. Some of the awesome suggestions were asking the potential hooker/cop if she is interested in nude modeling. This was based on the theory that the hooker would be interested and the cop would not because nude modeling is not a crime. Also, avoid showing the hooker/cop money as this is something you can get arrested for. Of course, I had to consult the website to find out what other manly topics this show is covering. The site states that the premise of the show is to "...answer all of the burning questions men have been dying to ask, but never found socially acceptable." Other awesome Manswers?
1. Best Human Organ to Eat
2. How to Break out of Handcuffs
3. How Tough are Boob implants (seriously, it said "boob")
4. Can You Beat a Breathalyzer (nice.)
5. Make a Stripper Your Lady (personal fave)

1 comment:

PrincessGreen17 said...

I tivo'd that show when I first heard about it because I thought it might be good, but I found it pretty stupid. And I think I have a high tolerance for stupid guy things.