Thursday, March 20, 2008

second verse, same as the first

Everyday is the same. I go to work, figure up what I will do, finish my project and wait for an acceptable time to go home. Blah, Blah, Blah.

As I type this, there is a contact lens commercial on. Let me set the scene: Guys playing football. Guy with glasses fumbles. Hot guy friend asks him to ditch the contact lenses. Next scene...former guy with glasses sitting quite cozily on couch with his glasses hating friend. All is right with the world. No more glasses. Awesome football player.

What if life was like that commercial? There I am having a bad day and one of my friends comes up and tells me that I need to wear different sunglasses and life will be alright. Pan to me looking gloriously happy with new shades.

I guess I want to live in a commercial.

1 comment:

PrincessGreen17 said...

Life does seem much easier in some of them!