Thursday, August 09, 2007

Apartment musings

Really, this post should be titled: apartment complex musings....I would like to discuss two oddities today.

First, there is a man that always has his door open and windows open. Sometimes in the winter he will close them, but in the summer they are always open. I just don't understand this. For those of you not in the South, we are experiencing quite the heat wave with temps topping out at above 100 degrees. He comes in and out of his apartment (sans shirt, of course) and surveys the complex. He's kind of like our version of the Ugly Naked Guy from Friends. At least he wears pants...Oh, I'm sorry, I meant jean shorts. Creepy? Why, yes.

Also, someone has taken up one of the parking places outside of my apartment with their scooter. I jokingly call it "the vespa," but it is soooo not a Vespa. It is generous to call the damn thing a scooter. My point is that it is taking up an entire parking place. I have to fight the urge to run over it every time I come home. Part of my ire is that it is taking up one of the two places that gets any sort of shade during the day. I think I will just kick it over tomorrow.

1 comment:

PrincessGreen17 said...

The scooter would enrage me, too! And the guy just sounds...unhinged.