Wednesday, March 28, 2007

oooooooooh. I AM IRRITATED

*this is a post that is meant to take the place of venting to the actual person*
-this is what I would like to say...verbatim

Listen you bitch, I am just about tired of the bullshit that I have had to listen to lately and I am wish you would just turn mute and sit there blinking at me and being f*cking silent. No one has died and made you the king, queen, czar, president, much less manager at Denny's so quit acting like you are so much better than other people. It may have seemed like a good idea to piss me off, but I have a feeling that you will find that that is a false idea. I can be polite and pleasant when I want to be. In that same vein I can also be a heinous bitch that would make you severely unhappy. I have decided that I am not going to be nice anymore. This will impact your life in the following ways:
- I will no longer hold back the sarcastic remarks I have been stifling for what seems like 20 years.
- I will no longer pretend that I give a care about anything about you because you certainly don't return the favor.
- I am not going to inconvenience myself in any way. If it will make you less comfortable then I will do it.
- I will enjoy all of this...endlessly

Okay. I feel better. I will probably not be mad anymore after weeks or months. Thanks for being an outlet.

3 comments:

Roach said...

I didn't mean to rub Teddy's junk so much as to get this rise out of you (he likes it by the way). Will you ever be able to forgive me?

katie g. said...

Funny you metion that...everytime I'm on myspace he seems to go crazy when I pull up your page...oh...and he loves some Justin Timberlake...coincidence? I think not.

Avery's mom said...

heinous Bitch? this new agenda is lacking the heinous part. I'm disapointed. surely you could be more evil then just ditching common courtisy.